Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Two sold paintings have arrived at their new home :-)












The gentleman who purchased these is just at the tail end of a remodel and is going to send me some shots of them once the work is finished and the paintings have been hung.




















And no post would be complete without a nod to my obsession with brushes. I just swung by Utrecht in Berkeley yesterday to pick up some printmaking paper and some bright pink paint, and these little guys just jumped into my basket. By the time I noticed I was already at the register and didn't have the heart to put the them back :-) They would have been very sad.

















Just a quick product shout out. Utrecht brand brushes (not sure who actually makes them) are some of the best quality brushes for the price I have ever used. There paint is awesome as well (they actually make their own) and very affordable for artist quality paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment