Thursday, March 22, 2012

New goodies have arrived.


Boxes of goodies have just graced my doorstep via UPS. New paint, and acrylic mediums by the gallon, Yay!!


I don't know if this warrants it's own post, but I'm a total nerd when it comes to art supplies. As soon as a shipment arrives, I'm out there unpacking and photographing everything. I guess it's good to have a nice picture before I begin using them in my studio, because in about a week all of these containers will look like they were excavated from the debris pile of a demolished building.

1 comment:

  1. Nikko;

    I have been viewing a few of your youtube vids, and reading here on your blog. You and I are definitely like minded people. Your abstract expressions are wonderful. I am just starting out in the world of oil on canvas. My first love was photography. Painting has brought me to a much higher level of creative satisfaction. I have subscribed to your blog here, and I wonder if you would take a peek at mine and return the favor. I hope you will also take a peek at a few of my initial attempts at painting and offer your critique. Thanks for your time.

    http://markrohlf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete